Can Gio district locates in the East – South of Ho Chi Minh city. Well – known by the forest, canals system and various flora and fauna. It is also the place where brings to children the beauty experiences. Location at Thanh Thoi, Long Hoa which is about 40 km from Vam Sat forest, tourists will have chance to see and play with a thousand of monkeys and a hundred of crocodiles. You will feel get lost in paradise sense when visit Can Gio Ecological Mangrove Forest
- 7.30am, meeting tour guide and driver at Daily Travel office
- 7.45am, departing for Can Gio. After two hours driving on bus and listening our tour guide introduce about the history and culture of Can Gio, we arrive to Dan Xay bridge. Tourists enjoy a cool glass of sugar cane juice
- Then visit Monkey Island where has a thousand of Monkeys are living on. Visit crocodiles preservation area and other wilds in the forest.
- After that, tourists will get on canoe to visit Vam Sat and the remains of Viet Cong
- 12.30, Having lunch at Phuong Nam resort.
- After lunch, tourists can lie down leisurely on the chair, or go swimming in the pool or wandering around in the garden at the resort.
- 14.30,Return to Ho Chi Minh city. On the way, visit a local seafood market in Can Gio
- 17.00, Arrive to Ho Chi Minh city. End of Can Gio Ecological Mangrove Forest 1 day tour
Price: US$29/person (applied for group tour)
Tour price includes:
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Transfer and transportation with good air conditioner
- Ferry round ticket, sugar cane juice, 01 bottle of water/person
- Entrance fee (Can Gio Monkey park)
- Monkey food for feeding, speedboat
- Vietnamese style lunch.
- Swimming pool and shower room
Tour price excludes:
- Beverages at resort where meals are included
- Crocodiles fishing fee
- Tips & Gratuities for all tour guides and drivers