Daily Travel Company is honored to introduce visitors our Ho Chi Minh city sightseeing 1 day tour.
Ho Chi Minh city is not only well-known for a modern and the biggest city in Vietnam but also well known by its incredible beauties. The places covered by a lot of green trees shadow, the French colonial structures still remain on Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office and on the apartments in the center. The ancient pagodas bring a peaceful feeling, the China town is decorated by colors throughout, and the local markets are always busy all day and have a variety of wonderful local cuisines. Those things are always attractive to tourists.
- At 08.15am, you will meet our tour guide and driver at the hotel to begin a full-day tour visiting sightseeings around Ho Chi Minh city.
- Taking a ride on a rickshaw for an adventure winding through the sightseeings , sounds & smells of this historic metropolis – the ideal way to gain experience the city.
- Paying a visit to the 30/4 Park, then taking a walking tour to visit the Reunification Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of the war in April 1975.
- Then seeing some of French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office.
- Continue your sightseeing to Jade Emperor Pagoda which was constructed in the first years of XX decades. Here , visitors can see a lot of Statues of wooden Deity that is always mentioned in Vietnamese’s tales stories.
- Having lunch at Ngon Restaurant, a famous restaurant with a wide selection of tasty Vietnamese cuisines.
- After short rest, continue your tour to China town where most of residents are Chinese who have been staying at this area for many years.
- Visiting colorful Binh Tay market where most of the goods are wholesales. Wandering outside the market, travellers will have opportunity to see many businesses on the streets and they just sell a similar product throughout on a street.
- Kim Bien market is well known as a retail place in China town. Sellers can sell any products to meet the buyer’s demand. Here you can find a lot of import and export products with reasonable price.
- Then heading to the city center, and visit War Remnants Museum. Here you can know the War in the past by looking at the photos, helicopters, tanks…
- Take a short walking on Le Loi street where you can go some shopping at Sai Gon square, or enjoy ice cream at the famous Bach Dang ice cream store or enjoy coffee at Phuc Long coffee shop.
- The last destination in our Ho Chi Minh city sightseeing tour is Ben Thanh market where everything is for sale. Ben Thanh Market is very famous and every year there are thousands of travellers paying a visit to this market. Sellers here speak English very well, yet the price is a little bit expensive.
- Return to your hotel.
The Ho Chi Minh city sightseeing 1 day tour ends at 17.00.
|Group size||2 pax||3- 4 pax||5- 7 pax||8 – 10 pax||11 – 13 pax|
|Cost in US$ per person||64||54||41||36||33|
The tour price includes:
- Private transport for sightseeing during the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees, rickshaw
- Mineral water on transport (2 bottles/person/day)
- Lunch with local cuisine
The tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.
Thank you for visiting our Ho Chi Minh city sightseeing 1 day tour. We are looking forward to serving you.