Destination: Cai Rang Floating market; Noodle factory; Small canals; Orchard garden
- 6:30 am: Starting at NinhKieu Wharf. Boarding on a motorbike boat to Cai Rang floating market. On the way, you can watch many exciting activities along Can Tho You have chance to learn how people there go fishing and transport passengers as well as product by the waterway.
- Getting to Cai Rang floating market, you will have chance to reappear the selling activities in the past by using a traditional “offering pole” for exchanging consumer products.
- The tourist will pay a visit to the local rice-nobble factory and know more about the traditional method for producing the rice-noble.
- To learn more about lifestyle over there, you keep going into some small creeks, you will feel the fresh atmosphere and enjoy the Southern countryside.
- Visiting where you can eat some special seasonal fruits.
- 9:45 am: Cruising back to NinhKieu Wharf ending the service about 10:30 am
|Group size||1||2||3- 5||6-8||9-11||12-15||16-20|
|Cost in US$ per person||38||23||17||12||11||10||9|
Tour price includes:
- Private boat for transfer and sightseeing as per program
- Mineral water on boat (1 botlte/pax)
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees, seasonal fruits
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Hotel pick up and drop off service
- Personal expenses.