Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Cai Be floating market – Vinh Long – Chau Doc (Meal: Lunch)
- At 07.00am, our tour guide and driver meeting you at your hotel and leave Ho Chi Minh city for Cai Be. En route our tour guide will introduce to tourists the specific cultures of Mekong river residents
- 08.30am: take a rest at Mekong rest stop where you can see all of the landscapes of the Southern Vietnam in its garden and able to enjoy tasty cuisines in Mekong region. It is really an impressive place for tourists.
- 08.45am: continue your trip to Cai Be
- 09.30am: arrive to Cai Be dock. Cruising in the river to the busy Cai Be floating market where is placing many boats filling fully fruits and agricultural produces on.
- After that, cruising to the villages where is lying on along the Tien river bank. Wandering on the village paths under orchard gardens to local business families to see how they make brick, crispy corn, rice wine…
- 12.00: our boat will take tourist to Tan Phong Island for having lunch.
- After short rest, take a riding on bicycle around the village paths to see orchard gardens (jack fruits, rambutan, organe, logan, pomelo fruits…)
- Then getting on hand – rowed sampan through the creeks to enjoy the natural beautiful landscapes and the peaceful life of the islanders.
- Listening and watching traditional folk music performance in an orchard garden.
- 15.00: cruising back to Cai Be dock and visit a land market.
- Then proceed to Chau Doc. Check in on arrival
- Leisure for exploring the town in night. Overnight in Chau Doc
Day 2: Chau Doc – Sam Mountain – Tra Su Cajuput Forest – Long Xuyen – Can Tho (Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Having breakfast at the hotel. At 07.00am, driven to Sam Mountain a particular symbol of Chau Doc town to visit Xu Lady temple and Cave Pagoda.
- Then take a nice boat trip through the floating village to visit a fish farm to see how the Mekong Delta people raise fish in their floating houses. Visit the Cham minority with their traditional weaving village, followed by a local Islamic Mosque.
- Transfer to Tra Su cajuput forest, which is renowned for not only its almost-untouched natural beauty but also its sanctuary of flora and fauna. Take a boat trip into the forest, you will immediately feel like you are harmonizing with nature because of all of the impressive pictures of cajuputs, the fragrance of the flowers and the music-like noise of birds, insects and animals making people relaxed and comfortable. From the observation post, you can overlook the forest with an area of nearly 900 ha, home of many birds and animals, including some rare ones.
- After that, proceed to Can Tho city. En route, stopover at Long Xuyen to see crocodile farm.
- Continue your trip to Can Tho and visit Binh Thuy ancient house village before transfer to a village in Cai Rang district by motorized boat, you will meet a friendly local farmer’s house where you will stay the night at their house. In the late afternoon, wandering or riding on bicycle around the village to see orchard garden or chatting with local people to experience the rural lifestyle of the Mekong Delta resident.
- Joining prepare cooking dinner with family and enjoy some of kind traditional local cuisines. Overnight at farmer’s house.
Day 3: Can Tho city – Cai Rang floating market – Ho Chi Minh city (Meals: Breakfast, lunch)
- At 05.00am, boarding on a motorized boat to Cai Rang floating market. In the way, you can see many bustling activities along Can Tho riverbanks. You have chance to know how local people go fishing and transport passengers as well as product by the waterway.
- Approaching Cai Rang floating market, you can reappear the selling activities in the past by using a traditional “offering pole” for exchanging consumer goods.
- Having breakfast on cruise at the morning floating market with hu tieu and milk café
- After exploring the floating market, visitors will visit the place to see how they make rice vermicelli noodle and the orchard garden. Wandering in the village and try your best to cross the bamboo bridge which is built only one bamboo tree.
- 08.30am, return to Ninh Kieu Wharf and visit Can Tho market.
- Transfer Cai Son village to look at the rural activities of the local people. Visiting fishing farm and see fishing performance.
- Then attend handmade traditional cake class and enjoy it.
- Having lunch in orchard garden. Then continue running along the village access the river, visitors sometimes see the rural activities of the local people and enjoy seasonal fruit at orchard garden. You feel like relaxing at the peaceful and quite garden.
- At 14.30, proceed to Ho Chi Minh city. The tour ends at your hotel around 17.30.
Private tour – price is in USD per person
|3 – 4 people
|5 – 6 people
|7 – 8 people
|9 – 11 people
|Hotel single room supplement
|Homestay in Can Tho
|Hotel name in Chau Doc
|Chau Pho hotel
Tour price includes:
- Private air conditioned transport for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Hotel picking up and drop off service
- Mineral water on transportation (1 bottle/ person/ day)
- English speaking tour guide
- Private boat trips in the Mekong Delta
- Private hand –rowed sampan
- All entrance fees
- Seasonal fruits, honey tea
- Southern folk music show
- One night at hotel in Chau Doc base on two people share a room
- One night home stay arrangement in Can Tho city
- Meals as indicated in the tour program
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Hotel single room supplement
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program