Day 1: Ho Chi Minh city – Cat Tien National park (Meals: Lunch & dinner)
- At 08.00am, leaving the busy city of Ho Chi Minh City, turning off the National Highway 20 leads visitors to a mountainous area full of roadside plantations of rubber and green coffee. Crossing the Dong Nai River to enter the Cat Tien National Park enables visitors begin their wildlife experience.
- After having lunch, meeting your local tour guide, we do a two and half hours trekking to through the Reserved Core Area. We will see many kinds of hundreds of years old trees. Then return to the center for dinner.
- Highlight: One-hour on jeep to the jungle that allows visitor to enjoy the feelings of watching wild animals drinking and hearing the calls of wild animals.
- Return to the center area of the park.
- Overnight in Cat Tien park
Day 2: Cat Tien National park – Ho Chi Minh city (Meals: Breakfast & Lunch)
- Visitors wake up to the nice songs of native birds. Breakfast prepares them for another four-hour trekking to see the Crocodiles swamp and back to the head quarter for lunch, transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City.
- The tour ends at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city around 17.00.
Price is in USD per person
|Hotel grade||2 people||3 – 4 people||5 – 6 people||7 – 8 people||9 – 10 people|
|Accommodation in the center of Nam Cat Tien National Park||218||180||158||149||141|
Tour price includes:
- Air conditioned private transport transfers Ho Chi Minh city – Cat Tien park – Ho Chi Minh city
- Private jeep transfer for sightseeing in Cat Tien park
- Local English speaking tour guide for sightseeing
- All entrance fees
- Hotel accommodation base on two persons share a double or twin room
- Meals as indicated in the tour program: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Travel permission
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- English speaking tour guide for the transfer Ho Chi Minh city – Cat Tien park – Ho Chi Minh city
- Personal expenses.