Daily Travel Company is honored to introduce tourists our Tra Su Sanctuary bird 1 day tour with motorbike and sampan for sightseeing
- If you have chance for seeing Mekong river, do not miss visiting the Tra Su Sanctuary bird. These floating markets give travellers experience in Mekong river and Sanctuary bird is an amazing destination for paying a visit. For people who love animals and natural sightseeing, Sanctuary bird has not only its almost-untouched natural beauty but also its sanctuary of flora and fauna.
- Tourists can take a boat trip into the forest, you can feel that you are harmonizing with nature here thanks to all of the beautiful pictures of cajuputs, the beauty of the flowers and the music-like noise of birds, insects and animals making people relaxed and feel peaceful.
- At 06.00am, meeting your local motorbike driver at the meeting point and start to depart for Tra Su Sanctuary bird. Tra Su cajuput forest, which is well-known for not only its incredible natural beauty but also its sanctuary of flora and fauna. Let’s take a boat trip into the forest, you will immediately feel like you are harmonizing with nature because of all of the beautiful images of cajuputs, the fragrance of the flowers and the music-like noise of birds, insects and animals all that makes travellers relaxed and feel more peaceful . From the observation post, you can see the forest with an area of nearly 900 ha, which is home of many kinds of birds and animals, consisting of some rare ones.
- Have lunch in the forest. Then relax on a hammock.
- In the afternoon, heading to Chau Doc Visit Xu lady temple, Sam mountain and Caved Pagoda.
- The Tra Su Sanctuary bird 1 day tour will end at 16.00.
Tour price includes:
- Local English speaking guide
- Private sampan for sightseeing
- All entrance fees
- Motorbike & Helmet
Tour Price Excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Drinks, meals and personal expenses.
Thank you for visiting our Tra Su Sanctuary bird 1 day tour with motorbike and sampan for sightseeing. We are looking forward to serving you.