- Our day trip leads you to the famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Golf. Our well-designed cruising route offers you an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful high points, in and around the water of the World Heritage site, in a very…
Itinerary Halong Bay tour 1 day:
- 7h45: You will be picked up at your hotel and then driven to Ha Long Bay. You’ll have a short break (about 20 minutes) on the half way before arriving in Halong tourist wharf at
- 12h00: You will board a boat and cruise through the most beautiful place of the bay with the famous islets such as Cock Fighting, Dinh Huong islets… while enjoying fresh seafood lunch (on boat). You’ll also visit Thien Cung Cave (haven grotto) and Dau Go Cave or (Hidding Wooden stake cave) – and then take 30 minutes kayaking around the islands and water tunnels to feel more deeply the charm of the place that considered the heaven on earth.
- 16h30: You will return to Halong tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi. We drop you off at your hotel at 20.00 pm.
- End of your Ha Long Bay tour one day.
Option 1: Visit Thien Cung cave (no kayak): US$39 per person
Option 2: Visit Thien Cung cave with kayak: US$42 per person
- Hotel pick up and drop off in the Old Quarter
- Bus transfer as per program
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- 04 hours cruising
- One bottle of water on bus
- Seafood lunch on boat (vegetarian menu available)
- Drinks, personal expenses and other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
- Scenic drive through the Red River Delta
- Stunning view from traditional wooden junk
- Four hours cruise in the World Natural Heritage Site of Halong Bay
- Fabulous seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) onboard while cruising among thousands of islets
- Sunbathing on board
- Swimming in the warm crystal clear water in the ambiance area
- Explore limestone cave with gorgeous stalactites and stalagmites