Day 1 : Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay
- At 8.30am, depart for Ha Long. Passing the Red River and the country side of the delta to reach Halong Bay. Seeing daily Vietnamese farmer life are on both sides of the way.
- Arrive in Halong City around noon, we board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the centre of the bay. Get ready for exotic photos and absorbing the most magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck (quick swim is an optional choice), Finger, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs.
- Stopping for a rowing boat trip around Ba Hang Floating village then keep cruising to the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise on the way back to Ha Long harbor. Transfer to your hotel in Ha Long Bay for overnight.
- Dinner on guest’s account.
- Overnight at your proposed hotel in Ha Long.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- At 8.30am, take a morning cruise to visit the most beautiful cave in Halong bay “Amazing cave” After that go to Titop Island for swimming and kayaking or climb up the peak for a breath-taking panoramic view of Bai Tu Long Bay. Then cruising to Bo Hon Island, visit Tunnels caves, and also Turtle Islet and the Sky Gate is on the right. Here the cliffs stretch vertically out of the pure blue and smooth water.
- 14.00: Back to Halong City. Then return to Ha Noi by road. On the way, stopover in Dong Trieu Town to visit a ceramic village.
- A/c private car/ van/ bus for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Private boat trip in Ha Long Bay
- Kayaking paddles in Ha Long Bay
- Cold mineral water and cool tissue on car (2 bottles/ pax/ day)
- Hotel accommodation based on two people share a double/ twin room
- 2 lunches, 1 breakfast at hotel
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.
Send us a request to get a best deal !!!