Departure Time: 7 AM or 11 AM
Finish Time: 1 PM or 5 PM
- 7:00 am: Early in the morning, tour guide will meet you at your hotel’s lobby and bring you by car to our speedboat at Bach Dang pier.
- 7:20 am: Then you will depart Saigon by speedboat. Within 15 minutes, the banks of the river change from city sprawl to lush jungle. A light breakfast of sandwiches or pastries, fresh tropical fruits and Vietnamese iced coffee (Ca phe sua da) is served, as your guide explains rural traditions and aspects of riverbank life.
- 8:50 am: You will arrive at the Cu Chi Tunnels site before the majority of larger bus tours arrive. Watch a brief introductory ‘propaganda’ video to the Cu Chi area.
- 9:00 am: Explore the tunnel site, which includes weapon and booby trap exhibitions, navigating authentic Viet Cong tunnel, visiting different underground bunkers (kitchens, meeting rooms, ammunitions etc.), a firing range and much more. Try the local cassava root that sustained Viet Cong fighters for years.
- 11:00 am: Enjoy a delicious traditional Vietnamese lunch by the river, consisting of authentic fried spring rolls, chicken and beef dishes and soup.
- 11:30 am: Say goodbye to Cu Chi Tunnel and return to Ho Chi Minh City.
- 01:00 pm: Arrive back at Bach Dang’s pier. Our shuttle bus driver will take you back to your hotel.
- Afternoon Half Day Program (5-6 hours)* We also offers an afternoon schedule which departs
- at 11:00 am and returns to Ho Chi Minh City at 5:00 pm.
|Price is in US dollar per person|
|From 13 years old||87||Hotel picking up and dropping off at centrally located hotels
Express boat trip
English speaking guide
All entrance fees
Other meals not mentioned in the program
|From 4 – 12 years old||61|
|From 0 – 3 years old||free of charges|
- Hotel picking up and dropping off at centrally located hotels
- Express boat trip
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees
- Light breakfast
- Local fruit
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses