The Relics of Cu Chi Tunnel are being preserved at Ben Duoc and Ben Dinh, around 70 km in the North – West of Ho Chi Minh city central. When you arrive at Cu Chi Tunnel, in addition to finding facts about the Tunnel which is famous for victories, visitors also pay a visit to those structures which was the former Liberated Area of Cu Chi during the period from 1960 to 1975 . Tourists can also pay a visit to Ben Duoc Temple of Martyr Memorial to show gratitude to the heroes and martyrs who already sacrificed themselves to the cause of national liberation; visit the Temple’s basement in which there are 9 spaces displayed under the topic “The persistent and unconquerable people of Sai Gon- Cho Lon – Gia Dinh”, next visit the Forest of precious timber trees collected from the three regions of Vietnam; and other characteristic symbols , such as: One-Pillar Pagoda (Ha Noi), Gate of Noon (Hue), Nha Rong Harbor (Southern Vietnam). Besides, travellers can participate in many interesting activities , recreation, and buy souvenir items in the cool, airy and fresh atmosphere; can submerge in the clear and blue water of the swimming pool designed separately and suitably to natural style; and enjoy the countryside specialties.
Cu Chi Tunnel is an attractive place for sightseeing, and for meeting to review traditional culture , as well as an ideal place of picnic and camping for people . Each year, there are around one million tourists, domestic and overseas, who come to visit the tunnel, Ben Duoc Temple of Marty Memorial, as well as activities of traditional review and entertainment and recreation. Its growth rate is 12% to 15% each year . Cu Chi Tunnel is becoming more and more perfect in its service style to meet the needs of visitors.
- Morning: Depart at 08.15am – Finish at 14.30
- Afternoon: Depart at 13.00pm – Finish at 18.00
- Depart for Cu Chi to visit the tunnels, an underground network of tunnels constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, accommodation, etc. and were used as a military base for the Viet Cong during the American war.
- Return to Ho Chi Minh city.
- End of Cu Chi tunnels half day tour
Price is in USD per person
|Large group tour
|Small group tour
|3 – 4 people
|5 – 6 people
|7 – 8 people
|9 – 10 people
Tour price includes:
- Air conditioned transport for pick up, transfer & sightseeing as per program
- Hotel picking up and drop off service (applied for small group tour and private tour)
- Mineral water (1 bottle/person/ day)
- English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Time departing is on request (applied for private tour)
Tour price excludes:
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
- Private tour is available on request. We highly recommend you do private tour for more privacy as well as more convenience.