Cu Chi Tunnel is a wonderful spot for visiting landscapes, and for meeting to review traditional culture, as well as an ideal place of picnic and camping for people. Every year, there are about one million tourists, domestic and overseas, who come to visit the tunnel, Ben Duoc Temple of Marty Memorial, as well as activities of traditional review and entertainment and recreation. Its growth rate is 12% to 15% each year. Cu Chi Tunnel becomes more and more perfect in its service style to meet the needs of visitors.
- The journey will give those who love animal and wildlife opportunity to pay a visit to wildlife rescue station. This small centre is built to protect wildlife that has been confiscated from owners or illegal traders. Animals here include bears, otters and gibbons. Besides, visitors can also visit Cu Chi tunnels, a part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country during the Vietnam War.
- At 8.00am, Pick up at your hotel and depart for Cu Chi to pay a visit tothe tunnels, an underground network of tunnels built by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. The tunnels were comprised of hospitals, accommodation, etc… and were used as a military base for the Viet Cong during the American war.
- Arrive to your hotel nearly 15.00 pm.
- End of Cu Chi tunnelsand Wildlife Rescue Station tour
- A/c private car/van/bus for pick up and transfer as per program
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water on van (2 bottle/pax/day)
- Hotel pick up & drop off service
- All Entrance fees
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program.
Class 2 Pax 3-4 Pax 5-6 Pax 7-8 Pax 9 Pax Up Cost/Pax 59 US$ 45 US$ 39 US$ 33 US$ 29 US$